MARKER KINGPIN 10
495 € - IVA e trasporto inclusi
- RICHIEDI PREVENTIVO
- Meet the safety and performance standard for PinTech bindings: The Kingpin 10 with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certi cation from Germany’s prestigious TÜV.
- ative Kingpin has earned its stripes as the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology. With DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certi cation from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certi ed release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin. Apart from these bene ts this binding o ers tremendous walking and step-in comfort with individually adjustable stop points, wide drill pattern, 6-pack Power Springs on front and XXL Power Transmitter for impressive power transfer and climbing aids from 0° to 13°.
- Weight: 650 g w/o brake, 750 g w/ brake
- Din/ISO Range: 5.0 - 10.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 30 - 105 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 21 mm
- Toe System
- Kingpin Pintech Toe
- Step-in Heel
- Kingpin Heel