FERRINO FULL SAVE
- SEE BROCHURE
Double Nylon Cordura® • Diamond HD • Hypalon® reinforcements.
Padded and quilted back and shoulder straps in breathable mesh fabric:
- Removable padded and ergonomic waist belt in breathable mesh fabric.
- Removable thigh strap for use on left or right side.
- Removable back panel.
- Load lifter.
- Aluminium safety buckle on waist belt, shoulder straps and chest straps.
Front probe / shovel holder:
- Internal safety pocket.
- Padded mask pocket.
- Small pocket on waist belt.
- Front compression straps / side strap for snowboard / snowshoes.
- Ice axe holder.
- Compatible with h2bag hydration control system.
- Gear loops on waist belt.
- Emergency whistle.
- SOS instructions.
WEIGHT MIN (Kg/g)
2,1 kg without airbag and canister
1,75 kg without airsafe
WEIGHT MAX (Kg/g)3,4 kg
- Ventilated back with enlarged and improved mesh pads for additional comfort.
- 3 mm steel wire frame stays.
- Breathable and ergonomic shoulder straps with mesh pockets for snacks and accessories.
- Constructed from Robic 100 Mini Ripstop Nylon with waterproof coating.
- EZ OP buckles on the waist belt and chest strap.
- Hydration compatible.
- 2 ice axe/trekking pole carriers.
- Lateral ski holders.
- Rope carrying straps.
- External helmet carrying system hides away when not in use.
- Large mesh pockets on the sides for quick access to essentials.
- Available in 2 colors.
CAMP ICE AXES NANOTECH
- Sandvik Nanoflex® steel pick and spike for durability and strength.
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest.
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices.
- Nylon spike plug on all lengths keeps ice out of the shaft.
- Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to shaft.
CAMP XLC NANOTECH AUTOMATIC CRAMPONS
The most sophisticated mountaineering crampons in the world!
- ISandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel reinforcements on the front points.
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance.
- Automatic bindings fit most technical mountaineering and telemark boots.
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement.
- Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (018106 – sold separately).
HARNESS CAMP ALP RACING
- 92 grams: lighter than light and still comfortable!
- Innovative webbing construction
- Packs down to the size of a small fist
- Fully tested and certified according to UIAA and CE norms
- Pre-Threaded buckle on the waist
- Reinforced single tie-in point
- One carabiner loop on each side of the waist belt
- Size: S - M - L - XL
CAMP HELMET SPEED
- New graphics and 3 colors (green, orange, white).
- One of the lightest helmets in the world.
- In-mold construction.
- 22 streamlined vent holes for excellent ventilation.
- Headlamp compatible.
- Simple and secure dial adjustment system.
- EN 12492 certified.
CAMP BASIC SAFETY KIT
The PULSE Barryvox package provides you with all the avalanche equipment you need for freeriding, backcountry skiing or ski touring:
- The PULSE digital-analog 3-antenna combo device is distinguished not only by its very simple operation and clear instructions but also by its fast and precise 360° display.
- PROBE 240 is safe and easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- ALUGATOR RIDE avalanche shovel with a blade made from hardened and anodized aluminum reduces packing volume to a minimum.
GLACIER 2 - GLACIER 3
- Aluminium 7075
- Glacier 2: Telescopic 18/16mm / Extension 95-140 cm
- Glacier 3: Telescopic 18/16/14mm / Extension 69-140 cm
- CONCEPT System (Patented)
- Eva Grip with Neoprene strap – Foam
- E-Basket “L” with Carbide tip
- Tip Rubber protection
- 50mm + 95mm basket
Outdoor First Aid Kit
The most important first aid items for outdoor use (incl. tick removal card), compiled by Rega doctors. This set contains top-quality material (IVF Hartmann) and is characterised by its innovative moist wound dressings. The storage case can be expanded by means of an extra zip, making room for additional products.